View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 03:25 AM   #37
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Cliff High on Veritas: Jan 5/2010

I want to make something clear here....

I have been proposing a workable concept that would grow Mel's business, Camelot's business and pretty much any body's business whose on the web with an audience. Not to mention build a stronger community and link it with others. I spent a lot of time learning how to do it.

And yes i have used it myself to generate tens of thousands of dollars.

I dont give a flyin goat fart whether or not people charge for their intellectual "service" or market it. Good on em. I dont care if you dont think i "get it." You would be surprised at just how much i do get.

I like getting my ticket free. I like getting paid to show up somewhere. I like not waiting in line at venues. Thats ME. successful me. Its the nature of my character and my medicine. I get it on principle. I help people and they appreciate me. Unless they are arrogant and/or fearful with something to hide. then i take note and say alla mahkuun. maktub.

the chips fall where creator has them fall no matter how powerful they think they are. All the nations bow before truth. That goes for men and sky nations. its been written.

What i really want is for these "cutting edge" information sites is to
1. reach AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE
2. be AS EFFECTIVE AS POSSIBLE
3. be SELF SUSTAINING

Im a bit of an a$$ unless you know me. I like bein that way. creator is just fine with it and helps me weed out the badguys. But i am here to help.

i dont care whether or not im listened to. I dont care whether mel uses the idea and can transition to full time veritasian.

ok actually i do care about that. it would be awesome for him and i know it to be the case because i can hear the good in his heart when he speaks. but ***** it would be awesome for Camelot to do it too and be self sustaining.

but we are all really just monkeys tryin to figure out the game still huh? judging things before we even understand them.

throwin poo at people we dont deem worthy of our refined tastes instead of listening without judgement.

even to a$$holes doing their best at breaking the chains of ignorance.

takes some poop throwin to get attention sometimes i guess....

heyok

let me give you some dog meat.

-Your Friendly (albeit flippant) Neighborhood Thunderbird
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote