View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 03:27 AM   #315
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
If it is high production value and it is about aliens then there is an agenda one way or the other. Remember who owns the media?
Who owns the media? There's more than one giant corporation that does, I believe there are 5 majors. So who controls them? Perhaps different ET factions control them.... So even if you have an agenda playing out. Maybe it is more complex than human vs. et. Maybe there are various agenda's being played out at the highest level. Maybe it is a lot more along the lines of ET vs. ET (shadow governance of media) both vs. human (people who watch media).

Just one possibility...

P.S. I'm not subscribing to any of the fear based stuff, just providing a potential here. My personal view is that it is the ET's that are deceiving humanity who have the toughest times coming to them rather than the people. This is the time line where it all works out for humanity and for the divine in humanity! The bad guys have had their fun, but time to pay back the light that was on loan to them... and they've created such a massive karmic debt for themselves, bankruptcy for the negative ET's is what I see on the horizon...

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 10-13-2009 at 03:38 AM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote