View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 02:45 AM   #9
ranma187
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dream Travelling

I just wanted to share with you guys a recent dream i had. In this dream i came to a part where the dream seemed to split into several different dreams at the same time. Almost like a multi dimensional dream. Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

Pokeball lunch

This dream started out. I was walking near a school field with a few people. I turned a corner of the school field and saw A there. I was thinking "WTF?!?!?!? did she track me down in real life or something?" I saw a big man with her. I thought it was P but i wasn't reading any bad vibes from him. Maybe she had moved onto someone better. Good for her, I was wondering when she'd lose the creep. For a second I thought the eal P might come along and cause trouble. A kind of looked at me and grabbed the guy she was with and walked away. "good" I thought, because it may have been too awkward eitherwise.

Suddenly a Huge Grey Ball plummeted from the sky. It have grooves around it that reminded me of a pokeball. But this was HUGE! maybe big enough to contain a person inside. I had a feeling P may have been in there. I then Jumped on the Giant ball and opened it. I began punching the inside ready to drag whoever was in there out and give him a beating he'd never forget.
I soon realized i was tearing at a light substance. i pulled it out. It was a plastic bag! in the bag was a big BLT sandwich With cheese!

I suddenly became very hungry and began wolfing down the sandwich. I had a feeling A was probably looking at me thinking "WTF?!?!?!?" I soon finished the sandwich. It was as if i hadn't eaten it at all. I was suddenly craving chocolate. I remembered i had gotten some free cash earlier so I went down another street towards what looked like a store.

I went inside and found myself in some sort of restaurant that reminded me of White Spot. "nahh" i thought "Not really what i am looking for. I then went to find an exit. I went through a door and came across a staircase. Apparently it was a long exit. I climbed the stairs and began walking down a long hallway. The place felt like somebodies home. I found another set of stairs leading down, so i went that way. I spotted a room at the end of the stairs with a door leading outside. I walked into the room and noticed that at one end of the room a family all dressed in black were eating a meal together.
They were pale and had black marks on their face. They looked at me As i walked by. I looked at them and exited the building. Maybe they were a family of vampires?

Outside i found myself in some sort of trailer park. The place was familiar and I knew i had dreamed in this place once before. no, TWICE before. In one of the dreams i was in a car and driving to a friends house I remember being in some sort of lot playing tether ball. or, Was I at the end of the tether ball whirling around it? In that dream I was running from someone, no I was flying with them. It was a dark sky and lighting was all around us. I was protecting a friend's apartment from this dark entity. And in another dream I was driving to Robert R's place at his home by the sea. But THIS time it was a trailer park.

I found that Banana had joined me in the walk through the trailer park. Two young children were with him. I knew i had helped them before but i did not recognise them. They too, had pale faces with black marks on their faces. I asked Banana if they were vampires. The walk also seemed familiar. i was sure i had walked with them on halloween through a camping ground.
Banana then mentioned it was halloween and that they were dressed up.
I said yeah, i had a halloween last year, but strange... to me it seemed only like a couple of months ago. I can't remember where I walked after that. I do remember banana leaving me with the two kid. I talked to them briefly.

ranma187 is offline   Reply With Quote