View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008, 01:24 AM   #13
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Zeitgeist debunked

Hi Ashatav.

Glad we agree on the 2nd and 3rd parts of the documentary, Zeitgeist.

As for the first part about Jesus and Religion etc, there will always be conflicting ideas i guess and that is okay. Yes, agreed about your point about the Illuminati / and the story about certain people being descended from certian bloodlines etc. And to be honest, it has to be true doesn't it??! Meaning, of course, famous poeple in history had offspring and provided the genealogical resources are available people can trace themselves right back to some of these historic figures.

I personally believe though that these same very people are concentrating on the physical way too much and some of them are coming from an egocentric point of view. It is one thing to say, i come from the House Of David or what have you and another to say, I come from the House of David and so am better than you and the others not in my family tree (the mere "Goyim" or "Useless Eaters" or "Sheeple" or other very inappropriate and incorrect terms.)

At the end of the day, we are souls, spirits, inhabiting that physical body for just that one lifetime so whether or not it is of a certain bloodline is "interesting" but does not afford one superiority in the Illuminati ( Rockefeller/ Rothcshild sense). For in their next lives and their previous lives they will inahbit a different body with different blood and different family connections!!! And whe they finally wake up and see with their new found spiritual eyes, then they will truly see that the new age phrases such as "We Are All One" and "We Are All Connected" are complete and absolute truth!

Let God help them see these basic concepts sooner rather than later for the sake of every living being, both physical and non-physical including our living planet Gaia.

Amen, enough said! (I feel better now that I have that rant off my chest!)
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote