View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 01:32 AM   #23
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Just a thought about running for cover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
I agree with what you say, but I would add that it (running away ... ) has those connotations only if you give it them.

Since I believe we chose to be here at this time, I am also happy that we are exactly where we need to be at this time. If that means in a bunker, then that is what my inner dialog will tell me. Such a move would not be made out of fear.

Fear is gone for me. I used to have it, now I don't. Avalon (remarkably, given the efforts of some "professional" fear-mongers on here) gave the the last bits of information to trigger my awakening to the point where I don't have fear to drag me down.

I cant promise that it will stay that way, but its great not having fear. I am happy to be alive at this time.

A..
I would like to add that I feel I am in the right place and I have always felt in the right place. I have never wanted to leave this state and I have often said that I was born here, I grew up here and I shall die here. And it also helps that I know plenty of remote areas that I can take refuge in. I know people who feel similarly about the events in the world and they too are very helpful allies to have in a time of crisis.

I do not fear and I refuse to allow myself to succumb to fear. However, if it gets to a point where it is far beyond my control, I am prepared.

Today I have been shown by my friends that they value me as a part of their lives. I have come to realize that I have been making excuses for my failure to help others and that I need to modify my routine to better accommodate those who I love.

Last edited by Humble Janitor; 10-31-2008 at 01:34 AM.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote