View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 12:28 PM   #6
dataeast
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Just a thought about running for cover.

Hehe, I actually think that I'm already in a "safe" place according to some online sources, however I'm actually exploring the idea of meeting people who have an alternative view of what this "life" is all about.

What I am interested in is the possibility of what this represents for the potential of new subcultures spawning in its wake. And if this is the only result then I think that it has served some purpose if the threat of some doom is what it takes to get the ball rolling towards some change. So I'm not concerned that people are taking action only that it has a heart.

I certainly don't blame people for having fear of anything, as the denial of any sense is counterproductive and too simplistic a view, but I reserve the right not to promote or be coerced into someone else's fear without verifying for myself that that fear is genuinely warranted.

There are some things that cannot be escaped, even those who choose to flee to higher ground might possibly take those things with them anyway, so personally I will work it out myself as I go, but that is me. Everyone else is free to do as they will. One man's paradise is anothers prison.
dataeast is offline   Reply With Quote