View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 03:40 AM   #17
Trishsgate
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Newly Awakened Needs Your Help

Welcome Happyhollergal, I am delighted to see another North Carolinian wake up, I believe many will awaken and need help\guidance. I am located in the triad area if you ever need to talk pm me and I will be glad to help in any way possible. Having said that though I will ask that you let your inner being guide you, it led you here and will lead you to the most useful information for your specific needs.

Concerning family\friends\community continue to drop hints this is about all you can do for them at this point in time, but don't wear it out. I usually wait for a response back from the person instead of going at them they may see this as an attack and further withdraw from you.

Try to remain calm and ride it out don't try to take in more information than you can absorb. You will know when you have information overload, just disseminate it before proceeding forward, some will not gel, so best to put it on a back burner it may be used later and it may be disinformation and never be applicable.

You are going to be fine. Again welcome to the ground crew.

Love & Peace
Trish
Trishsgate is offline   Reply With Quote