View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 04:53 PM   #30
Teresa
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ISS - International Space Supercenter Shopping Mall

The grays are not experimenting with us. They are responsible to keep the containers lubed, oiled, serviced and free from harm until our scheduled death. They don't have families, leisure time, restaurants, nor do they sell items like, "I got abducted and all I got was this lousy t-shirt". They are highly advanced cybernetic organisms. To call them 'scientists' would be to exponentially underesitimate them by a factor of a thousand what they are here for an what they do.

There is a lot of good reading material you could inform yourself with on Camelot and also on thelivingmoon.com.

- - -

Hello Mr. Lear,

I do tend to believe the Grays and other alien species exist.. Although i try not to concern myself too much with this subject, i do have a question for you--- I'm sort of under the impression that the Grays, as well as other alien races, have a very advanced system of "telepathy communication" 'somehow' linked into certain humans (maybe all humans) which they can activate at any time they wish.

You know the imagination can run wild; and i can speculate that 'all on earth' are merely 'subsets' of all the different alien races above...

What are your thoughts on this ?

Thank you,
Teresa *
Teresa is offline   Reply With Quote