View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 12:20 AM   #10
NancyV
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Comentaries on Dr. Deagle's conference

Quote:
RichardT: What I would say though is that man has ascendency over the dead. And those you meet in the astral are the dead.

Why? Because in the astral, there is no connection with the planes where reside the systemic hierarchies that connect with the mortal to allow thoughts.

In the astral, there are souls. Souls are memories. During incarnation, that soul reconnects with, not only a physical reality, but with the cosmic counterpart who is the real identity of behind consciousness.

The Astral is a world that is moving opposite to the realms of light. The connection with universal networks was severed in the process. This is why there is death. The souls get trapped in a world from which they cannot access their light. But they are shown a light and made to believe that this light is god and that they will one day enter it. When in reality that light is a gigantic vessel they cannot approach.

It is only in incarnation that they can reconnect to their light to one day 'ascend'. I am using that term because it seems popular.

So, technically speaking the living have ascendancy over the astral intelligences because the living are connected to a ray of consciousness that proceeds from what we call life, the spirit, a force that has the key that cannot be found in the astral
I actually did feel that I had "ascendancy" over the souls I encountered in the astral, causal and mental planes and various gradations or levels of those planes. Perhaps I don't want to sound too megalomaniacal and tend to try to make some of my statements sound less egotistical. It never occurred to me that I might be more powerful or have ascendency because I was still alive and consciously travelling there. Your statements are interesing and I'll take them into consideration. I have some difficulty conceiving that I will not be able to tap into that power if I die before I "ascend" and will probably have to think about it a bit more.

I died and came back once, but I can't say for SURE that I was dead since I came back after about 25 minutes, which seemed like uncounted millions of years to me. My friend who was a nurse practitioner told my husband I was dead or dying, no pulse.

Halfway to the hospital I returned to my body laughing and saying "No, NO, I don't want to go back!" I was laughing because I had just been in a state of non-time and bliss as one of a group of amorphous beings loosely appearing as balls of consciousness and light. Basically I was kicked out in a very loving manner, protesting all the way.

The "death" occurred from loss of blood in childbirth and the hospital was about 45 minutes away from our house where I had my baby. My state of bliss lasted for several days. They must have thought I was crazy at the hospital when I came in laughing and kept laughing because they couldn't get a blood sample from me since I had lost so much blood. I stayed only long enough to get as little replacement blood as I could so I wouldn't faint every time I sat up, and left the hospital in about 6 hours. That experience was somewhat different from consciously travelling out of body, but it was blissful.

Now that I've thought about it a little longer I will say that I don't accept the premise that I will not be able to consciously ascend to higher planes after this body I inhabit dies. What you have said about it makes sense, generally speaking, but I won't accept it as a truth or a belief. If I believe it, I will limit myself and that is something I refuse to do.

Regarding your comment on sexuality on astral planes, I've said for years that even the best tantric sex on the physical plane is a poor and pale shadow compared to merging with every particle of another being on another plane... and becoming one.

I'm reading the Neruda Interviews on the Wingmaker website right now and finding his explanation of the distinction between soul and mind/consciousness to be worthy of consideration and it's similar to what you are saying about soul vs consciousness:

"The formless consciousness is that which observes and experiences through forms or structures, not just physical embodiments. For example, consciousness can be contained inside a structure or form, but not be physically based. The mind is such a structure, while it's not physical, consciousness -- when physically embodied -- peers through a mind structure like someone looking through a window. Soul is often confused with the mind and vice versa.

The formless consciousness is that particle of God that is decelerated from the frequency of the God state into individuality where it can become autonomous and exercise freewill. Think of it like a photon or subatomic particle that is cast into a web of interconnected particles of like-mindedness. That is to say, all the particles have a similar frequency or spin-rate, and they're able to step down their frequency, at will, in order to enter membranes of consciousness that can only be entered by taking on a form. So the formless becomes form, and just before it enters the body, consciousness activates the DNA template according to its desired experiences within the membrane of reality it chooses."

Nancy
NancyV is offline   Reply With Quote