View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 02:13 PM   #120
Church
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's Post on project Avalon chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
The kinds of happenings that are going on in the public spotlight for many public figures are a trend caused by the evolution of consciousness. The timelines are beginning to segregate into the (fear / negative / separation consciousness) subset of timelines and the (love / positive / unity consciousness) subset of timelines.
MAN!! The more I see posts of yours, the more I realize you know how to put my own thoughts into words better than I do. I don't want to sound like a fanboy here, but seriously, I agree with practically everything you post, only you say it so much more concisely than I can.

Needless to say, I agree with your post wholeheartedly. I see it in many areas of our reality these days, and it's ramping up. Then, to see it happening in the guise of the Bill vs Kerry conflict, only demonstrates further that this is seriously happening, and we are witnessing it!!! Reality is splitting, folks. We keep seeing evidence of it, from time to time, where basically the old paradigm of polarity consciousness (us vs. them thinking) comes out and actively fights against the new, emerging paradigm of "there is no such thing as polarities, we are all one, there is no separation."

What a fantastic time to be alive!
Church is offline   Reply With Quote