View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 07:54 PM   #383
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

The matter of fact is that it doesn't matter in my opinion if Cliff hired a PI. I personaly wouldn't mind one bit if someone ivestigated my bank account.. nothing to hide in there..
But in this case Bill claims that he got that info from Cliff's email. Maybe he can post us that email snippet verbatim so we know who is telling the truth here..

While we are at it.. now that project camelot is free Cliff could contribute to this topic and solve this matter himself rather having someone else speak for him .. which only adds further layers of possibility for misunderstanding.

The reason I'd like to see this resolved is because I firmly believe both Bill Ryan and Cliff High are men of great integrity and this is just a stupid (pardon my words) misunderstanding getting everyone to argue about petty issues while we could be working together to figure out the big ones. Who knows.. maybe Cliff did write that and forgot about it

There is a lot of truth in Cliff High's work .. be careful though that his base for prediction is the innate psychic ability of all humans.. and as humans are prone to tune much more into the disaster like futures.. those predictions may be tilted towards that angle.. even though the probability may be much higher for a positive future. In either case if you've heard his interviews.. apart from his predictions he is a very well informed individual with a good overview of the matters of the world. We have to understand that his technology only predicts what are people going to be talking or thinking about.. not what will actually happen.. so its a pretty wild guessing game of the actual events.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote