View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008, 05:10 PM   #15
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi eurosceptic,

I'm sure that Barry means well. However, we must be open minded on what these people are saying, so much for Barry as any of the other 'legends' who speak about and make a comfortable living giving speeches about this topic.

I do know that back in 1950 the UK started a work group to study te phenomenon, but decided to take a back seat as the Americans seemed to be driving. I would have thought that, as really close allies, any British scientists who wished to develop mutants and such, would have done this on American soil where the infrastructure was already in place.

I'm sure that the UK has underground military bases, even secret ones, I mean, even visiting an English battleship in Barcelona, we were limited as to what we could see.

Not too sure about genetic engineering and aliens though. It's good stuff to put in a book and sell and make money giving 'testamonies' though.

Best regards,

Steve
Please do not associate myself with those you see doing the lecture circuits, making money from books, video or DVD sales whatever. I have made not one penny from this, in fact its cost me a small fortune over the years, supplying copies of the files in the 90's to all and sundry globally. Copying and sending tapes or discs free of any charge globally. I did not receive any payments from the interviews or lectures i have given. For my troubles i have received intimidation, harassment, threats and actual bodily trauma from my disclosures over the years. Threats to family and close friends. Life made a complete hell at times, you have no idea. Please be not under the assumption that i am living a very comfortable life. Disclosure is a long dangerous road, often lonely and full of despair.

THE WATCHER AKA BMK

Last edited by THEWATCHER; 10-13-2008 at 05:16 PM.
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote