View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 11:36 PM   #12
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Billy Meier discussion cont.

Well... the bs scanner goes up for me around anyone who says... Only I can do this...

That's why Jesus and buddha were all cool, because they said...'you can all do this...'

My kind of reality.

I remember being gripped by George G's first interview with PC... and even he was quite tactful about Billy Meier... tactful enough to ring a few alarm bells. and I've not heard mention of the guy since then up until this thread.

Must have my head in the clouds....

Love the wedding cake though... and the quote "I'm not getting in that wedding cake" (yet girls get married in merringues!) and as for the dustbin lid photo - 'way to go!' I was lmao... (does that count as swearing? But no, seriously , I was ! The sheer ingenuity ((or lack of)) of these people)

We love in such a funny world. Exclusive pictures need to be fuzzy enough that we can believe in them. Too real, the sharper the focus, and we just won't believe.

It's a real cult leader who can tread the path correctly between just believable and just unbelievable. No easy task I'm sure. One wrong step and you're cult history.

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote