View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 07:04 AM   #31
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Revelation (discussion about the 144000)

Interesting thread Dan,

Yes the quote you had is from my Website and my post, which frankly, I feel is worth checking out

http://www.schoolroomearth.com/human...y-and-be-yond/

As far as the description in this thread that those who mention the name 'sanat kumara' believe he is the 'savior of mankind', is basically completely incorrect. What is suggested however, is that if this being and the many who came with him did not come so very many years ago, the Earth would not have made it. But there would be absolutely no reason to say "he's my savior" or whatnot.

Whereas it is very good to say Christ is my savior, or even for someone who is Christian to say: Jesus Christ is my Lord is and Savior (but no one needs to say this either!), especially when they realize the Christ within is the True savior, not christ outside of them.

The reality is that there are a lot of crappy channelings out there, I mean a ton, that are bogus (including Alice Bailey's stuff). But the reality is that there is a much much higher reality that what we have going on on planet Earth right now in 3d.

The traditional perspective of: there's us, Jesus and God the Father and anything else is satan: is very very limiting and very very untrue.

We must seek to find.

Anyway, that whole post should be read so as not to take one piece out of context.

I'm suggesting the 144,000 were volunteers that came here on a rescue mission after this planet fell. I'm not suggesting that there will only be 144,000 'saved', I'm suggesting that particular group of volunteers came here to help raise up Earth and eventually will ascend and go back 'home'. The plan is not to raise up a specific amount of people, or only special people, the plan is to bring Earth and it's inhabitants back into a permanent Golden Age.

I'm also suggesting that the Christ Mass, the criticall mass, is 10,000 Christ Beings, not 144k. That it will take 10,000 Christ Beings to weigh up the collective consciousness beyond the illusions of seperation and back into the reality that life is interconnected and the Power, Wisdom and Love required to protect our planet is within us rather than outside of us.

Sanat Kumara is just one cosmic Being in the schoolroom of infinity, as is Jesus Christ, Gautama Buddha, and you're very own I AM Presence.

As for Theosophy, Thesophy was sponsored to bring out new revelation to the public, to break through the collective mindset of fundamental christianity and scientific materialism with the reality that there is so much more, much like Yogananda was sponsored to bring teachings of the East to the West.

Bladvatskey was indeed a reincarnation of Peter the apostle, and she did indeed once again, fail initations in that life time, that in the latter half of her mission cut her off quite significantly from the Masters and from the Truth, and she veered off into her own stuff, this is the law of Free Will.

You see it demonstrated after Jesus Ascends, he can only in very limited ways after that direct his apostles, and if they choose to go their own way, there is nothing he can do. Same thing with Blavatsky.

Anyway back to the 144,000. Reality is that it may not have been exactly 144,000 volunteers as this is a spiritual number and may be more representative than the exact number. In addition to volunteers from Venus which was in a high vibration in the 5th or 6th when these guys and gals came (they came from a higher dimension thus it was a great sacrifice), there are many volunteers from throughout cosmos here as well.

The 10,000 Christ Beings, not all of them will come from the original volunteers that came with Sanat Kumara. The reality is that those who choose to BE will BE.

After the first 10,000 Awaken (as Gautama Buddha Awakened), Earth will be shifted upwards into the Golden Age, and in many of our lifetimes, there is an opportunity for millions to be reborn into Christ consicousness (all will come up higher, but Christ consicousness is above where the average person will be going in this lifetime).

It is time for the first Fruit to be harvested by the Christ consciousness. Those who go all the Way, surrender their separate self to the Christ within, will be reborn and will indeed do the works that Jesus did and will indeed be the key to raising up of the collective consciousness of planet Earth into a New Earth.

P.S. Chris, I suggest as far as the book of revelations: It's not meant to be taken literally, it's symbolic, and it's value lays in the symbolism, not the literalism.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 03-16-2010 at 07:39 AM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote