View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 07:12 AM   #13
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Self Reform Chemtrails S.R.C.'s

Chembusters are nice to have. My advice is for you all to construct orgone devices from your solid foundation of being. So any kind of medication, tobacco use, alcohol, drugs or anything elss in your system must be cleared completely before constructing ANY orgone devices. My belief is that such low frequency energy can easily be transferred into your orgone devices (if you have such energy in your system).

Especially any kind of cravings or addiction concerning such mental crutches. I've learned that by being addicted to any substance (no matter how natural people claim or prove it being) and while being an orgone engineer, the orgone devices made by me in that way do not prove as affected as my orgone devices at this point (present day).

Only way I know to construct chembuster's is to do so in the same away as making any other orgone devices, like what my videos explain. You can space pipes in anyway you like. I found someone on the internet who shows you how to more easily make those spaces for your round wood things that hold your copper pipes in place. Except I can not locate the information anymore. I do remember doing Google searches concerning "round wood" or cloud buster copper piper holder, or something like that.

On another note, Not only can chembuster's help bring back the natural sky in your local area they "could" attract other attention as well. Such as black helicopters, dark tinted vehicles and possibly even psychic attacks by those who do not desire your wonderful and FREE 24/7 environmental energy work provided by you chembuster or cloud buster or my favorite name for such device, "storm reformer." It's up to you if you would like to have that kind of attention from such a large well tax payer funded organization. At first I to thought that I needed to experience such, which I did. No longer do I experience much of any of such shtuff. Mainly because I "am being" the reality I desire at this point. Because I chose higher awareness or high frequency (love, peace, harmony, compassion, joy, oneness).

Hope this helps,

Kevin
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote