Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Update 12/4/09

Number of mother ships parked near Earth = 9,943

Number of the mother ships that are supply ships = 5,612

Number of craft parked in the mother ships = 5,933,221

Number of species of ETs currently involved = 71

Number of total ETs aboard all of these ships = 66,312,232

Number of Species of ETs that the Pasarions say will eventually be involved = 71

Wow, just over 1000 more mother ships in the last 2 days. I think that is the most drastic increase in the mother ships in a two day time frame yet. The number of species involved still at 71. I guess that they where setting up for the first couple of months and now they are bringing in all that they need to accomplish what they came here to do.

My speculation based off of this data is that they are going to upgrade our civilization to the level it would be at if the inventions of all of those on Earth had not been horded away and kept secret. I think that this may be the way that they can help us without violating the "Prime Directive". If all they did was hand us what earthlings had already invented then this would not be an infringement on our free will.

The infringement on our free will is actually being perpetrated by the PTB. They would actually be preventing our free will from being infringed upon any further. I doubt you will find a single person on the planet that would not like to have the liberating technology instantly proliferated across the planet that was invented right here on Earth, can you?
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote