View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 01:39 AM   #46
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Where will you be on Dec 21st 2012??

"Keep focusing on dates and significance of them, the only non event here are the mind controlled conditioned sheeple who got their heads in the sand waiting for others to do the homework for them."

Hey, Bar! If you were referring to my Non Event remark, what I meant is that 12/21/2012 is not "The Date" that everything will happen. Like the sudden end of the world. The time leading UP to that date is what we should be preparing for, and responding to. There are movies and tv shows ripping off that date and using it to sell tickets. It makes me sick. That's what I meant by a non event. As far as the reality of what is happening right now and next year, I really like your advice about preparing to be mobile. I've had my kit in the car since 1987, and I wish more folks would do the same. I know people who drive around without even a pair of decent shoes or a blanket or water. It's easy to say, oh well, they will deserve what they get, those sheeple, but what about the children of those folks? Do we literally "throw out the babies with the bathwater?" I don't think so. Or what about the elderly who haven't heard anything about earth changes? I think we have to keep informing anyone who will listen to us about prep, and not give up. Just my response to what I took as a flippant remark.
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote