View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 07:08 PM   #3
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Jesus speaks today: Inner teachings from Jesus through one of his messengers

http://www.christsway.co.za/dletters.php

My discernment has led me to believe these letters contain the inner teachings that Jesus tried to teach his disciples 2000 years ago, but which they were not yet ready to understand at that time.

These letters are not meant as a history lesson, rather they are there to showcase the true teachings of Christ through Jesus.

I'm actually reading for the second / third time off and on nowadays (in book form which you can purchase from Amazon).

My discernment tells me there are other messengers that are bringing forth teachings from this level, all of which so far are very undercover, very unknown.

But those who are Jesus sheep hear his voice, the advance troops are being directed now to come up higher, and teachings like these are there for those who seek and find.

These letters are written more from an eastern perspective, they are meditative in that regard. Not easy for the western mindset to grasp the inner meaning, but from my perspective this should be the goal.

Meaning, behind the words there are concepts that can only really be experienced rather than fully understood by the linear mind.

This adds to the difficulty in all honesty, but also to the potentials and the rewards (the ultimate reward - the Christ consciousness) for those who are willing to put forth the effort, and to spend time meditating and connecting to the inner truths behind the outer words and to the Living Jesus Christ.

I believe these words carry his vibration, so they will help sincere students get in contact with the Living master that Jesus is Now.

I recommend spending some time with them, you may find a pearl of great price as you connect to the inner truths of these teachings.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 10-24-2009 at 07:43 PM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote