View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 06:51 AM   #65
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default Re: September 30th - Goodbye

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
Huh? I don't know what you're driving at overall. I will respond as best I can.

First, as I said before, I know what I know. You may doubt it all you like. That is your perogative.

I'm sorry if you don't like my posts or find them uninformative. I tried to share the knowledge I've accumulated over the past 43 years. I've also tried to ask relevant questions so that I can learn.

I really don't know what you're talking about "the link that I referred to". I'm not sure that I ever referred to a link.

I sent a PM to the user Admin on September 23rd suggesting the thread be removed. It really doesn't matter now because it is gone.

Carol,

I don't want to get into some flame war here.

If you choose to see my post as reckless, lacking judgement and disrespectful - that is also your perogative. I suspect you say that only because you disbelieve what I say.

If you feel that I don't contribute - or that I disrupt - then ban me. Again, that's your perogative.

I feel like you're lashing out at me for some reason on this HD issue - and I'm really not sure why. Your judgements make me very uncomfortable.
If someone were to come here telling the entire forum that they know your real identity.. how would feel?

Do you think that stating in a public forum, that is open to thousands of people for viewing, that you know the real identity of one of the witnesses (who delibertly choose to be anonymous while posting here) is being respectful toward the person you are exposing to your "truth" as you see it?

Whether I believe you or disbelieve you is not a personal issue for me. The issue is the complaints others are sending to us regarding your style of commuication in this particular thread.