View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 05:59 AM   #61
Sherab
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: September 30th - Goodbye

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post

There are so many people running around here who believe that sending love out into the cosmos is the cure for every problem and the answer to every question. That's OK for you to believe that if you want. The problem is that your numbers are growing. You all are having such an impact on the other members that it is spreading. It is becoming like a Hari Krishna convention here.
First: LOL! That is hilarious.

Second: I think what you are railing on is New Age pussyism, not sending others love. Real love is powerful, and doesn't take sh*t from anybody. Real love is how Gandhi drove out the British Empire, and how Martin Luther King Jr. stood up for the rights of all people.

So feel free to wail away on dreamy-eyed pseudo let-me-impress-you-with-how-loving-I-can-be nonsense, but I don't think for a second that an anger/hatred stance to the PTB is going to really change anything. Maybe the names of those in power will change, but until we learn what real love is, and live by that, it will just be the same ol', same ol'. Different names, same BS.

Love is Truth, and is the only source of real power.

P.S. I am leaving because of the money.