View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 12:01 AM   #22
Lance
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Drugs for a survival situation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiated View Post
- Well look, all this moral waffle can go out the saucer window *if* some of the suggested apocalptic scenarios end up happening in the next few weeks/months/years... morals are not needed - but dealing with ignorance and education in a non-judgemental level is required. By newer priorities emerging as the older contradictions in the previous system begin to show we have an opportunity to develop new, tolerant modes of living.

- Having studied the drug economy [I used to work with chronic addicts and the UK NHS] and also what I call the 'above-government narco trafficking systems' - a term I liberated from Dr Bill Deagle, narcotics represents a highly efficient, collapse-proof, separate, liquid pseudo economy. So even during rough times for mainstream economic flows - I'd wager than the whole range of narcotics will become one of the better methods for

- barter mechanisms
- "wealth" [whatever that is] accumulation
- holding high value and inelastic demand
- Treating your mates during times when the outlook gets bleak and thus gaining popularity '

On a personal level - I'd suggest that any form of opioid substance will come under vast demand as time goes on during a period of societal break-down. If anyone watched Jericho - when they arrived at the last functioning hospital - it was the opiate based substances that were demanded the highest rates of payment in gold or barter.

I'd say many other medications [insulin] will do the same.

For personal choices, cannabis is a must given that half the western world smoke it... you'd have your stash and if it was possible you'd gain good returns by swapping some of it for other needed items.

So yes - for all of us who have sat listening to radio interviews where many people have discussed mass moving their assets into gold or silver - knowing that we have sweet FA to move into anything like that [!?] - there are other options if you think about it. And the vast range of medical, legal and currently illicit substances are one way of assuring you're ok - on many levels.

Don't forget this though. When many of you are worrying about basics like food, water and housing - there are 100,000s in the community whose brains/bodies are reliant on a daily [or more] dose of say insuilin heart medication and so on.

What happens when the pharmacy system stops. It takes a few days of failed deliveries.

What also happen to the 200,000 in treatment junkies who need the state to provide them [via drugstores] a set amount of opioid substitute like methadone?? Does anyone realise just what effect 200,000 sick addicts desperate for medication will have as the wonder round your town in the throws of cold-turkey??!

Maybe by then [it takes 48 for methadone levels to drop after last dose] most "normal" folk will also be starting to 'lose it' in their own way. Then it really is time to vacate the building - as KLF once said.

davID
=-=

<EDIT> I'd add the complete Bob Beck protocol here too. Just for that possible option that bio-warfare agents and other nasties thaf flatten the immune system get shoved at us... this involved 3 stages:

manufacture and use of colloidal silver - for pathogens
"" "" ozone gas - for drinking ozonated water
creaton/obtaining a blood electrification unit - easy to use, eradicated micro bugs, pathogens
etc

All are cheap and simple to nmake - PM or email me for a free copy of the large, illustrated PDF i have online.

-
Ah, my stash of ibogaine (I was a consultant at the http://www.ibogatherapyhouse.net/cms/) should really come in handy then...to get these folks off of opiates. But we make our own ****** (my remarks above were severely edited for some reason, seems I touched a live wire or something) opium with an extraction method championed by my housemate, it is done with vinegar and is very strong. It is not smokeable but is very potent.
I agree, I've been collecting strong plant medicines because of this eventuality, and oddly enough...don't ever seem to get much of a chance to use them myself!
I think relying on plant medicines is smarter than spending any money on pharmies. A good supply of Simpson oil, a good 1/2 gallon of opium goo, and Dragon's blood is pretty much my repertoire of stuff to have on hand, besides the verboten xtal.....
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote