View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 08:21 AM   #55
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: IMPORTANT - WebBot Predictions (October 7th Event) on Coast to Coast Sunday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by suriel View Post
Andre, thanks for your question. I do sense that Bill and Kerry are on to something. But, until it happens, there is really no way to piece things together. And if nothing happens, then they could be getting disinformation.

There is no way we would have Martial Law in the USA. It doesn't make any sense for the US to punish its own country. I think our government is more concerned about foreign affairs than what is occuring here.

War is a possibility for around the October period. It would make more sense due to the October 2008 through February 2009 time period. Because it is obvious that Bush will not let our country economically crash. They will just keep pumping money in from the Federal Reserve.

And people are way too aware of the terrorist false flag plots. So, I am guessing that there could be some kind of naval skirmish around Iran. Afterall, this political strategic move would gaurantee McCain in the White House.

We will see. Let's pray that nothing bad happens to any innocent people.

Peace.
if a state of emergency is not declared ill be amazed. the econmy is dead!!! now in its final death throws. i like your positive outlook but i think you need to tredirect it away from the tried old system that is on its last legs. lots of people on this forum have not yet emotionally disattached themsleves from the dying system. most are still not prepared physically of emotionally for thye end of the old system it seems... send your positivity into something useful.this forum is mainly for networking of peoples to build communities and to help each other with ideas.

police officer at scene of car wreck:
"thank you people that was the united states of america,nothing to see here now,please be moving on"!
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote