View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 06:26 AM   #37
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Wheres Kissinger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I would love to have a late night, heart to heart talk, next to a fireplace, with Henry Kissinger, Zbigniew Brzezinski, and George H.W. Bush...but I don't think the alien presence stuff they know about is pleasant. The negotiations which might occur between these men and malevolent non-humans would probably make the Paris Peace Talks look like a Sunday School Class. I don't think these men have lived pleasant lives at all. I don't envy them one bit. Some say that certain top people are soul scalped or clones...or completely taken over by malevolent non-humans...or even the possibility of non-humans posing as some of these people. I don't know much about that sort of thing. I'm just passing on what I've heard one or two admittedly extreme sources say. Nothing would surprise me at this point. I'm getting more jaded, cynical, and stoic every day. In a few years...I'm probably going to be a real S.O.B.

Namaste
I wouldn't wish for such a confrontation without reinforcements, such as the so-called "White Knights" that I've heard about, the so-called good guys.

I do want to know what they know but otherwise, I would not want to be in the same room with any of them. They are all overdue for a major karmic ass-whupping courtesy of the Universe.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote