View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 12:46 PM   #5
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Over-Population, new site for action

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_rod7 View Post
Best Greetings to All, Peace Be With You

Please accept notice that a new website has been established for the major problem facing Humanity -- the problem of Global Over-Population.

This is the link to the Homepage: ...>
http://www.thecircleforhumanity.net/

I have been working together with a group of others with the common interest to present this problem of overpopulation and proposed solutions.

Our Planet Earth is running out of time to address this problem in a logical and humanitarian way. Already the Climate change is reaching the tipping point. Refugees are pouring out of areas devastated by droughts and crop failures. The Governments have NOT been telling the full truth as to the scope of the impending Global disasters. The Governments have also purposefully underestimated the current total global population -- they say "we are about 6.5-Billion," where the true number is 7.7-Billion Human Beings now on Earth. Of these, nearly One-Billion are now at starvation and bare subsistence levels.

The Mission Statement of The Circle For Humanity is expressed here ..>

[ The ultimate goal of the Circle for Humanity is 'To bring awareness and understanding of the problems and results of the massive Over-Population, with proposed solutions. An 'implemented and regulated worldwide democratic birth control'

[ However the group is not a political group or have any power on Earth to change policy in respective countries. Policies and laws for such changes are the discretion of each respective country. The Over-Population is a Global problem which can only be addressed at local levels for now. We are not a group which conspires to over throw any country. We do not wish to become a political party or make policy ourselves. Within the stated goal above we conduct a peaceful, logical and objective approach to bring awareness to all nations and peoples on Earth of the true dangers of the excessive Over-population. Demonstrating that Over-population is the root cause of all ills on Earth and that only by an 'implemented and regulated worldwide democratic birth control' can Earth, life, plants, man and animals be saved from suffering, disease, destruction, extinction and so on. ]

Please drop by, get some good information, and help us spread the word.

Truth Must Come Before Peace
Hello J_Rod7. I am glad you brought this subject on the table. Your intention might be for the better of humanity and planet Earth. But I must say, there is no such problem as overpopulation.

The real problem is an enormous unbalanced socio-economic problem of sharing the resources. The source of the problem is the actual world system in power. The banking and monetary system control all aspect of economy and finance. The Military and pharmaceutical industries perpetrate poverty and starvation. The geopolitical system along with all international agencies conduct the agenda of the Elite in power to maintain Humanity in a perpetual state of weakness, ignorance and dependencies. And in this very agenda there is a line that says the Earth was conceived to sustain 500 000 000 people, no more.

This is their agenda. The truth is that the Earth can maintain 10 times more people on itself if their was a real system of sharing adequately the resource without the addiction of the consumption system. If all humans were living like the northern citizen, we would need 10 planets to maintain this system of consumption. This is the real problem. If you prefer to bring about birth control to keep your way of living in power, this is your point of view. I have a different one. If all humans were living like the natives of the planet, we could have 10 times more people on it. My point of view is that the real problem is not population, but over consumption and preventing free energy to naturally emerge in an evolving race who reached already this knowledge.

So, if your group claim that birth control is a solution, you are probably unconsciously misled by the Elite and participate in a movement of totalitarian control of the whole planet and all life on it.

I highly suggest you search more about this avenue and dig in this hole a bit further before seeding more humans with this dangerous thought. If many people really believe that there is in fact too many people on Earth, the Universe will indeed answer this call. All realities comes from consciousness... I hope you wake up before... This is not a coincidence you came here to post this...

Edit: To this I would add. Create a global problem, than bring up the solution to the people and they will treat you as a savior and accept without discernment what you propose. This is an old principle to govern, see Niccolò di Bernardo dei Machiavelli.

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 10-25-2009 at 01:47 PM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote