View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 04:44 AM   #315
onawah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

[QUOTE=Carol;241142]Very nice onawah... I agree with much of what you have to share here. And you are correct in your assessment about many of us waiting and watching... at one level. The other level is that we are also moving forward at a much quicker pace as some of us are connecting to get the word out.

For example, we're working on a major conference for 2011 with contactees, those folks who are in contact and sharing their experiences via various mediums. It would be fun to get George Noory as the keynote speaker and have Greer there too. Anyway, we are in the planning stages and lining up folks who are interested in participating in something like this.

That's great! The more conferences the better. Do you know yet where this Conference be held? All these conferences being taped and shown on the Net has certainly helped to create a feeling of much greater optimism, unity and connection with the rest of the Disclosure community, for me at least, and I imagine for many others. My biggest challenge has been tearing myself away from my computer, with all that's been going on...

I would love to see Greer, Kerry and Bill reconciled and all together on the same stage, enjoying and supporting each other.. The love and support that I have seen displayed at most of the events from last year among the presenters was very heartwarming. More please!!
onawah is offline   Reply With Quote