View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 12:44 AM   #15
hanesroadron2
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: CHEMTRAIL WATCH GROUP now forming, USA, Southwest Virginia

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodah View Post
[SIZE="3"][I]

I will point out that NOTHING normally flies over my house except one plane every night at 10 pm and an occasional helicopter. So at my house this activity is very obvious. Other places, I know it's harder to see the difference. When 22 aircraft fly over my house in 2 hours, there's nothing normal about that, and all of them laying thick white trails miles long. Nobody can convince me that that is "normal" aircraft and normal contrails.

QUOTE]

Hi doodah,

I too live in South Western Virginia and I have been watching the sky for years. And I am willing to help if I can but I do have one question if you don't mind.

What part of SW VA do you live in ? You don't have to be specific if you don't want to,(I would understand) just town or maybe county name

The reason I ask is because you say there is little to no normal air traffic that you can see from your house. And I know of no place like this in SW Va

So where is this place in SW Va that you can normally only see " one plane every night at 10 pm and an occasional helicopter"???

Keep looking up

Ron

Last edited by hanesroadron2; 02-11-2010 at 01:13 AM. Reason: spelling
hanesroadron2 is offline   Reply With Quote