View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 05:20 PM   #921
Shaynard
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

It's taken some time but I finally made it through this thread. Excellent.

It's reassuring to hear others coming up with very much the same things in terms of numbers.

There is one that hovers close to my home. It is quite large and "hides itself" very well. I have taken others to see it and have been amazed at how many are actually able to see through it's ''cloak".. Tells me the collective consciousness has definitely shifted far enough to allow them to show themselves to us much much more.

My wife (who has never seen anything "strange" before) was shocked to see what she thought was a bird that was glowing. She came home and had me research glow bugs and find any other flying creatures that "glow" that way. Nothing fit what she saw. A few days later I went to where she saw it with her and it was there again just before sunrise, flying around the same area i see the other object hovering. It reminded me of the birds found in the resent version of "Journey to the Center of the Earth". Beautiful.

I have had much contact with ET's since I was 7yrs old, and it warms my heart to know how close to us the day of "Contact'' is... I couldn't possibly give someone a date because I've never had one to give.. But everyday we get closer. We are so close that it literally could be any day now IMO.

Thank you for this thread, I have enjoyed it, and look forward to continuing to read all of your experiences and thoughts.

In light, of love
Shaynard
Shaynard is offline   Reply With Quote