View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 10:02 PM   #787
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A musical interlude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarab View Post
I would like to know why you said this and what you meant by it.
I have no idea what started this off, but here is what I have to say. This is not aimed at any single entity, it is general and to ALL of US.

This thread was for a long time a refuge, a place to go much to like Mudras' "Life of Plants" thread, where one could kick back, chill out and enjoy fellow avalonians messages to each other, love notes to each other so to speak.

Is nothing sacred anymore? Does every single thread have to be tainted by hate, aggression and stupidity? Do we have to put up with this wherever we turn now?

Perhaps someone should start a "I hate you to #$@# thread where we can vent our spleens and get rid of all the vileness that is building up.

Damn, I never thought I'd see the day I didn't want to visit my own thread anymore. I hardly go into the other threads as it is and here we go, even this one is now contaninated.

Awake? No, not by a long shot. Pathetically immature and self centred? Yes.

We ALL need to do some growing up here. There is a lesson in this and so far there are no pass marks being given. Time to tension up people.

There is a very simple saying....If you have nothing good to say, shut up. I can't put it simpler than that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaekgRtsTiQ

Lets get on track now and rise above ourselves, that is the real challenge....death of the ego...really tough but doable.
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote