View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 12:45 PM   #30
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: bill deagle interveiw november 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Once again...I treat almost everything on Camelot and Avalon as science fiction and conspiracy theories...which could very well be 100% true. I really try to remain detached. Even a paid Alphabet Disinfo Agent could reveal vital pieces of the puzzle. A complete Liar and Charlatan could stumble upon vital pieces of the puzzle. A Drunk in a Cheap Bar could blurt out something of classified or conspiratorial importance. The real top-level (or bottom-level?) insiders probably aren't talking. They probably don't even remember anything about what they did in their Cosmic Clearance jobs. Probably most of what we get exposed to is a composite...you know...bits and pieces of information...pieced together to create a presentation. I don't have a problem with this. I don't absolutely know that this is how it works...but this is what I suspect. Just take in what resonates and fits...and throw out the rest.
I thought everybody was doing that.....but anyway thank you for putting this nicely in words...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote