View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009, 06:37 AM   #24
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I Need a Place To Go

i think about this all the time... Only because I know what awaits and I wonder why I keep on witnessing the **** that surrounds me... However I 100% believe that I am here to witness something BIG... I have known it my whole life and I'm not going out til I see it happen... So i'm having fun with manifestation in the meantime... Life is what you make of it... if you know what to make of it ... Personally... I'm thoroughly enjoying these times... makes life worth living

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
so what is so bad about dying? If one takes the shot it doesnt mean you are going to just die. Alot of us have enought **** pumped into us to survive this. I am not going to leave nor do I want to go to the camps.

I would be lost without my family so I wont try to flee. Some of us are incapable of fleeing anyhow. Me, I wouldn't survive 30 minutes. LOL so why bother.

I have a question though for anyone who might have an answer

What happens if I just over dose on pills or something? See, I'm on oxygen and without it I will die a in my mind a scarey death. But taking pills, is being a coward and I will pass in my sleep. My questions is................will that mean I have to come back and do this all over again. Oh hell if I would care to do that again

Thanks
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote