View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009, 12:32 AM   #10
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I Need a Place To Go

This is why I just simply choose to remove myself as best I can... It is also why I don't post too often... too many people still stuck in these mindsets... Just BE... and allow others to BE... Who am I to judge which point another is in another's evolution?... Simply removing yourself from the chaos and bickering does wonders especially if you are surrounded by people who are consistently in these mindsets... I think if someone had a camera on me when I am alone and removed they would certainly have a good laugh. Crank the tunes... and no not top 40... groovy funky goodtimes... I often feel like that Swiffer commercial... I dance and clean, I get creative, I learn... Ah the possibilites are endless ... I almost prefer to be with myself now as I find I learn a lot more, I feel more connected and certainly a heck of a lot happier than listening to people endlessly speak of superficial, material, meaningless topics... ... I'm WAY more fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Cowabunga!!!!!!

Right... there are three types of people in the world... The Victim, the Abuser, and the Rescuer!!!! Like a love triangle, none of them win and it only increases the game the more that fall prey to this trap!!!!

The Victim is someone who is waiting for someone, some event or something to come and rescue them.

The Rescuer is the Hero doing his/her good deeds for perceived favor... there is no favor! It is just the opposite polarity kicking into gear.

And the Abuser gets the attention through force in order to control or bully to take their position on a stage of power that only implodes upon itself the tighter it gets wound.

The two polarities that create this mindset are "Darkside Polarity = If I can't have it you can't either" And "Lightside Polarity = I'm doing this for your benefit" www.trufax.org

And by all means plant the seeds of Truth and move on....
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote