View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 08:37 PM   #6
Andre
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What's with this "Zeta TALK" bully??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Oil View Post
I was cruising around when I came across this bully from Zeta TALK. I sometimes log on to their site just for the laughs and comedy reading. Bu I saw this posted and it ****** me off....

Question:

"Project Camelot, the approved disinfo site per the Zetas, has now spun off a "preparedness" site called Project Avalon. Is this an admission that the sweet-sounding lies are just that, and that they truly want to help the public prepare now? Or is it just another scam, perhaps to identify possible dissenters and 'loose cannons' that might be a danger to the elite's plans to maintain the Coverup right to the end?"

Answer:

"Those fronts trying to take the stage from ZetaTalk originally sought to simply pronosticate, often stealing directly from ZetaTalk in doing so. When this failed to gain them the popularity that ZetaTalk enjoys, they tried to insert the sense that they want to "help" people, thus preparedness. Since they are not administered by truly Service-to-Other people, and their goal is to disinform, they are missing key ingredients in ZetaTalk that the public senses. Thus, once again, they will fail! "

I always laugh at this Nancy freak....

And the link:

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta473.htm
I wouldn't get too riled up about them.

We must remember to take every information, including those provided by anyone here, with a grain of salt. The first rule of a journalistic or a seeker is to first be a skeptic. We must always examine and analyze.

In addition, we must ask, "Cui bono (to whose benefit)?" Through analysis, you can determine what are the hidden motives of ZetaTalk or any other organization.
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote