Thread: Discernment
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 01:25 AM   #18
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: Discernment

Within the short history of project avalon many doomsday predictions have been made, at the beginning alarm bells went off, soon enough we begin to realize that many of the information is in fact standing on shaky ground at best. Experience, wisdom of the heart combine with good old common sense must be used specially with the doomsday info, by now those that follow project camelot know that some of the information is hard to swallow, myself I research the information that interest me the rest I simply discard. Both Bill and Kerry have done an overall good job and I salute them and thank them, I know they are also a target for tptw to discredit their work through the many disinfo agents that contact them. Bill and Kerry are not perfect so as we have witness they have gotten burn by many that they have consider dear friends and this have cause some internal problems within their relationship. Project Avalon has become a gem, because it has become the home of many precious souls and together we have grown past the doomsday predictions, and I hope that this will continue way past 2012.

Blessings to all.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote