View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 09:49 AM   #97
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Ashtar Command & the Galactic Federation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonia View Post
Didn't Billy Mier say that Ashtar had died a good while back? I mean died as left forth dimension or third can't remember how that works, through a battle?
And he had been part of the whole Giza Inteligence operation.... tall blond controlling annunaki? Mind you ... I felt that that was the faction in contact with Billy? If you belive in Billy's story, which dispite the proven fake photo's I still belive Billy had contact but just with who?? Posing as who? I don't know.

I personally belive most of the Ashtar command GF thing to be black ops mind controle stuff... they have the technoligy to beam those messages in to Channels heads... Many of the whistle blowers on Project Camelot talk of this technoligy... also I read some where that there was an alternitive theory to Ashtar that it was the name of a huge AI computer sytem on the 4rth or 5th dimension??? Does any one know of this?
It is called Milky Way false memory matrix which is a distortion implanted in the quarks which keep us locked in this galaxy, planet. We should be plugged into the M31 galaxy matrix

So anyone that comes from any part of this Milky Way galaxy, like the pleiadians, the galactic federation, the un ascended masters etc, or in other words, anyone which is within this lower 12 dimensions has the same mutation that we have on their first cell and can not help us really. Channelings are a mine field and for me there is only one question that need to be asked

Why evolved beings that are whole and of a vibration/frequency much higher than ours will descend to take over our poluted and distorted bodies to talk to us? Doesn't that sound quite ridiculous? especially when we are perfectly capable of receiving direct cognition if we chose to. Why a evolved being will have to come into the body of a human, trash their template, just to talk? Or is it that we are talking about non evolved beings in need to enjoy the feeling and the use of a body that they can not have?

Not only we are perfectly capable to reach to our own Rishi self (13th, 14th, and 15th dimension) directly and ask for direct guidance, there is also hope because there are beings that come from beyond the 12 dimensions and they are indeed helping humanity by transmitting direct cognition through the earth electromagnetic grids (when possible). I will do the maharic shield prior to any contact always

Channeling is the prelude of demonic posession, only demons need to take over flesh bodies to express themselves.

Cheers

Last edited by Stardustaquarion; 02-10-2010 at 03:06 PM.
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote