View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 04:22 PM   #86
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Ashtar Command & the Galactic Federation

Hey just bumped into this on my travels...

What do you make of this??

~~~~~~~~~~

I am Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn, Commander in Chief, Earth Pro*ject Tran*sition,
Pleiades Sector Flight Command, In*tergalactic Feder*ation Fleet-Ashtar Command; Earth Rep*resentative to the Cosmic Council and Intergalactic Federation Council on Earth Transi*tion. You may call me “Hatonn”. Now, I shall tell you who I am in my Higher Command. I AM ATON.

I am Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn, Commander in Chief, Earth Pro*ject Tran*sition, Pleiades Sector Flight Command, In*tergalactic Feder*ation Fleet-Ashtar Command; Earth Rep*resentative to the Cosmic Council and Intergalactic Federation Council on Earth Transi*tion. You may call me “Hatonn”.

Let there be no misunderstanding of WHO I AM! I come in this por*tion as a fourth dimensional Project Comman*der in charge of Earth Transition. As this is most thoroughly explained in other record*ings from myself and others, I shall not cover it in this document.

This document contains truth which can be validated. It comes forth in dictated format from myself to one of my transreceivers (recorder). There is nothing of “channeling” about it—it is via actual radio-type short wave directly from my source into a re*ceiver ter*minal. No hocus pocus nor mystical hoopla. This recorder does exactly that—records. She is not privy to the in*formation resources nor is she given to “interpretation” other than as any other reader would personally interpret.

We, of the lighted brotherhood of the Cosmic and Galac*tic partici*pants are ready to make our presence upon your place. We travel and act in the direct service and under Command of Esu Jesus Im*manuel Sananda. Sananda is aboard my Command Craft from whence He will direct all evacuation and transition activities as re*gards the period you ones call the End Prophecies of Ar*mageddon.

He has organized placement for His peoples and will oversee all op*erations as regards His people. All In*tergalactic Fleets are under His command, and for pur*poses of evacuation, those de*tails are in most capable hands of one called, simply, Comman*der Ashtar.

There will be more and more frequent contact with ones of hu*man format by ones of our commands. You will ask any energy form con*tacting you, to identify. Demand that if the energy is not of the “light” of the Divine Source to remove itself. DO NOT ENTERTAIN ANY/AND ALL ENERGY FRAGMENTS WHO APPEAR TO YOU FOR MORE AND MORE OF THE DARK ENERGY FORMS ARE MAKING CONTACT.

EXTREME CAUTION: DO NOT RUN AND HOP ABOARD ANY SPACE CRAFT WHICH MIGHT LAND. CAUSE THE ENTITIES TO IDEN*TIFY THEMSELVES. INSTRUC*TIONS FOR IDENTIFICATION OF THE INTERGALACTIC COMMANDS ARE BEING PRESENTED CUR*RENTLY AND WILL BE FORTHCOMING IN A MAS*SIVE WAY VERY SHORTLY.

This document is for the purpose of awakening you to the horren*dous lie that has been perpetrated against you ones. I am giv*ing it to insure protection of those human ones who dared bring it into the open and yet risk their lives having done so. I dedicate it to the ones who dared and have been mocked, ridiculed and persecuted for hav*ing dared to give you help to “save” yourselves from the lies. I go on record to my adver*saries herewith and place them on formal notice: YE SHALL NOT BRING HARM UNTO MY WORKERS, NOR UNTO THEIR COWORKERS, FAMI*LIES OR FRIENDS AT*TACHED THERETO.

Now, I shall tell you who I am in my Higher Command. I AM ATON. Perhaps you might wish to look up

END OF JOURNAL

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote