View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 02:59 PM   #4
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Photographs below taken at Oak Ridge National Laboratories, Tennesee. Showing a new craft at Test Site called a 'Dragon Eye'. This was taken by a friend of mine there this year. This is a small two man craft used for recon purposes. It has just finished completion and is in test operations in the pics. Dragon Eye is about the size of a mini cooper car, but slightly longer. My friend stayed at work late and went up on Bear Creek Ridge to watch the show ( a large mountain overlooking the test site ). He told me it was a cloudy night but he got some good infrared shots through the clouds. At one point they were monitoring the air channel and they stated "two subjects at 82 south" ( degrees directions ). He laughed when they released they were talking about him and his friend. The people flying the craft could see them on the hill watching the test. A few seconds later the craft dipped under cloud and began flashing at them. My friend said it was very beautiful as this is the most agile and speedy craft he had ever seen. The photos are just after the craft blinked and began to move back into the clouds. He ahd just grabbed his camera and took the first bright one and then it blinked out. The second pic is the craft going back into the clouds and you can see the plasma residue ( light ) still coming from the craft. After that it shot back under cloud cover. They saw it once more walking back down the hill to the car. The test was a great success!

From the film

'Angel Heart'

Last edited by James Casbolt; 08-24-2009 at 03:24 PM.
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote