View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 09:12 PM   #13
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Spiritual Vaccum

Quote:
Originally Posted by samncheese View Post
circlewerk: You are so right, but who will stand up and tell the masses what you just said and help freedom to grow? Why did you print this if you feel that way?

I believe that every now and then freedom needs a voice. I think when the time comes you will speak out, it is just a feeling.

Thank you.

You asked a question, I shared my thoughts.
Any time I am asked advice, from friends, etc.. I encourage the asker to go within, and know that they already know the answer. It is their seeking that they get tripped up on.
Like when my kids come to me for homework help...I ask them what they think the answer is, instead of giving them the answer, enabling sloth & dependency.
You know when you have a moment of clarity? How it seems to come to you on the heels of not focusing on outside influence, including your own thoughts?
THAT is the space...that is the vibrational force that knows beyond the conditioning.
The energy there is enormous, yet seldom tapped, due to influencing.
We're all capable of clarity, we're all easily influenced too.

To stand up, with the intention of influencing others is presumptuous & dis-empowering.
" Helping freedom to grow," implies that it is not now, that it is something that comes to us in psychological time, as if we grow free in time..it implies that it is not growing, and I must do something, or say something to kick start growth.
Freedom is in vibration, it is not stunted or small, it just isn't tapped or realized.
Free is now.
Without thought, and absolutely without fear.

The next logical step, for any individual will come to him when he is not in fear, but when he is rational and aware of his vibration being a force that flows steadily, instead of one that gets hung up on "what if," or, that it is "supposed" to be flowing toward something.
I cannot take fear from someone, nor can I create it in someone.
It is chosen by the individual, unnecessarily, as a result of conditioning.

I can be unafraid, because that is what feels best. And if being this is loud enough, even in it's silence, perhaps others will hear or see.
The results aren't my business..thinking about the results is not knowing.
If I live unafraid with the motive of influencing others, I am fooling myself, because I am still afraid, thinking they need influencing.

When what time comes, Sam?
Right now, and now...and now...right now, feels good.

Thank you too, love.
CW
Circlewerk is offline   Reply With Quote