View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 08:40 PM   #12
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: HELP/SUPPORT support for feelings, even physical problems

I recommend everyone learn the simple energy working techniques of EFT. It costs nothing to use and uses no tools whatsoever--even so achieves amazing results. You can use it on yourself or others. Learn the basic techniques for free at: www.emofree.com

Users of this technique have documented reports of being able to stop panic attacks, asthma attacks, reverse and even cure many major diseases besides just efficiently dealing with difficult emotions or responses to pain or trauma. It is also very valuable for improving focus and achieving intentions.

I've personally experienced amazing results in all areas using the simple tapping techniques. You can download a free manual from their website and sign up for a helpful newsletter. If you want to learn more, a handbook and dvd's are available for modest price. This is an invaluable skill to learn. I'm not getting paid a sales commission here, in case you're thinking I'm advertising for profit. I just happen to think it is as valuable if not more so than learning CPR or other essential survival skills.
sunnyrap is offline   Reply With Quote