View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 11:06 PM   #38
dddanieljjjamesss
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: My reality is beginning to shift and so am I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Well your not alone, I think the whole food supply is full of some crazy stuff!!!

Best experiment is to stop eating everything for a few days or go for a week or two (maybe even stop eating permanently... no one said we were always supposed to eat). The second or third day your vision will be sharp, crisp and clear and who knows what else will show up.

Here's another cool one; practice 'seeing' in your peripheral while your staring straight ahead at something, in other words look straight ahead but 'see' out of your peripheral.

Thats what I've been hearing since I started looking into auras and such... stop eating so much and convert the energy you spend digesting complicated food substances to something much finer and useful... same with training your peripherals.

Is this your own experience as well? It is hard for me to accept/reject things when it comes to this because it is only barely within the realm of what i've actually experienced... mostly I read and dream about things happening. But you guys are proving that maybe I should strive a little farther and see for myself.

And joe, thanks for clarifying. That sounds really amazing.
dddanieljjjamesss is offline   Reply With Quote