View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 05:31 PM   #5
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Working free energy device

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seafury View Post
If you have free energy technology that someone somewhere on this planet is willing to put into production you should jump on that asap.

World changing events don't have to originate in the US. In fact I'm sure the best ones won't.
If I had an offer from Scandinavia or Australia I would most likely say yes.

GM built a Quarter Billion dollar research facility offshore and is going to start producing vehicles not available in the US...

Quote:
General Motors, the largest vehicle producer in China, last week officially launched a wholly owned science lab in Shanghai, its latest move to strengthen local research and development (R&D).

The lab, the first of its kind in China by a global automaker, will focus on advanced propulsion technology, battery cells, mega-city safety research, advanced vehicle development and light materials, GM said.

It is expected to employ up to 100 staff during its early stage of operation.

GM did not reveal cost details.

The move comes 12 years after GM set up Pan Asia Technical Automotive Center Co, a 50-50 R&D joint venture with partner SAIC Motor Corp. Pan Asia, which has 1,200 employees, is responsible for car R&D for GM's China and other Asian markets.

GM's vision for the new science lab calls for "a world-class R&D organization that will help drive GM's automotive business into the future", said Alan Taub, the US auto group's vice-president for global research and development.

Kevin Wale, president and managing director of GM China Group, said that the science lab will enable GM to leverage China's research talent using the company's extensive resources to develop innovations that will benefit of vehicle users around the world.
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote