View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 04:18 AM   #34
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Tea Party

As I said a few days ago, "We the People" have had enough...

Where is Ron Paul who has always been in favor of shutting down the IRS? Why isn't he stepping forward making a point of what the IRS did to this man was wrong?

Where are the leaders of the tea party standing up to make this man a hero for his actions. The man should be looked at as a Martyr for their cause?

Oh yeah they aren't true patriots wanting changes for the country to free the people from Tyranny, they are just a political party using a symbol of American History for their own gain...

The truth is he fought for thirty years inside the law and it did nothing, he needed to make a statement so big that it would be spoke of for the next hundred years.

He has become a true Martyr...

Yes the media who first showed him sympathy twisted the story so by the end of the day were pushing how he was crazy. But all of us know he wasn't, he was sane to the moment he planted the plane into an alphabet agency...

I don't mind speaking to all of you flat out, because I am already on the National terrorist watch list for pushing to produce automobiles that use no gasoline.

I am an advocate of true energy and they even had the IRS come after me...

but I am not a Government paid employee so by law I really don't owe any taxes and if they pushed I could ask for a full refund of everything I paid through my life.

It was amazing how quickly they backed off when I brought it up...

There is no question by anyone reading what I share that I am angry with the system, my bloodline goes back to Washington the Father of this country, and it is boiling.

I have no power or money to push against a corrupt system, but I do have a voice and a forum that allows me to share what needs changing. It is followed closely by the alphabet agencies so I already know the people I want an audience from is reading what I write.

My emails are monitored and some erased right before my eyes, my phone lines are tapped the websites I visit are monitored. Big Brother is all over my ass... They even hacked my system modifying Internet Explorer so I couldn't speak in this forum, but I just opened Firefox to keep talking...

I hope Fulford is right and that the veils are about to come down and the world is about to change for the better.

A few piddly trillions isn't going to stop the worlds poverty, but if the Vatican and Mormons opened their vaults and liquidated gold holdings while it is at $1100/oz to give to the people...

Now that... Would make a difference...

remember all the Rothchild's hold is a pile of paper...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote