View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 04:20 PM   #5
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Welcome to Obamaville

It's not the presidents , it's the congress,house and senate and the illuminatti. They are out of control with spending, consider this -who in their right mind would pass a contract (health care) where the premiums to pay for it would start 4 years before anyone is covered and still leave 25 million without health care , WHAT ARE THEY DOING???????. I mean you wouldn't buy a car today and start making payments but you couldn't pick it up until 2014 would you???

Were on borrowed money and now their trying to front load their expenses/ bills because they can't afford what they want, reasonable thought is completely gone as arrogant self righteous behavior of I am the king is in full play. I'm just waiting for what they did in the King Louy Days in france , one of the kings, when the king took a dump , they paraded down the street and everone clapped because the king took a #2 . Were almost there in this country with are so called elected leaders.

I agree with trseeker, don't get caught up with the president debate , thats equivalent to a minor rash on your behind.
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote