View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 07:10 PM   #8
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: George Kavassilas - broad spectrum information

Hi Malletzky,

I agree that judging can certainly be egotistical, there's always a fine line between ego and sharing our discernment...

Anyway, it's always great to share teachings and discuss...

I agree with GK on this point: a shift is coming and it will take planet earth into a higher vibrational spectrum, my personal understanding is it is a new 5th.

My personal understanding is this is definitely not automatic, we actually have to pass this grade in the schoolroom to get there, there's no free lunch in schoolroom earth and the way we will pass is by becoming more focused on others outside of ourselves rather than on our seperate self. Essentially more focused on the larger Self than on the ego. There's also a grand cosmic opportunity for those willing to go all the way and be reborn into the reality that all life is One, the greatest among us will be the greatest servants of all as they say...

My point on discernment is that it is important for us not to put any one messenger on a pedestal and believe whatever they say is truth and we can just accept it all...

With GK's message, my discernment tells me there is some ego in there, is that egotistical to share? Possibly if I'm not respecting other's in doing so... always a line there, is it crossed by sharing our discernment on the issue?

Anyway, I agree with some of GK says based on my reading, but definitely not all, just sharing my discernment there...

On the topic change, does anything that is remotely spiritual have to be put in the spiritual category? I question that, many here seem to be on the path that agrees truth is spiritual, so to me spiritual truth should be in the general category when it pops up.

Thanks Noela for sharing the link

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 09-07-2009 at 08:02 PM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote