View Single Post
Old 09-13-2008, 10:03 PM   #14
Northboy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: WHERE TO POST: The difference between Camelot and Avalon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry Cassidy View Post
Hi there,

I want to suggest that for organizational purposes we need to make sure people understand what Project Avalon is about vs. what Project Camelot is about... that is important for knowing where to post what thread.

Project Avalon needs to be about GROUND CREW MATTERS to do with building communities, safe places and making connections for the same.

Project Camelot is about finding the truth, anything to do with whistle blowers testimony, aliens, ufos, conspiracies etc.

We are going to be rearranging threads and topics to reflect this important difference.

Thank you all!

Kerry
I found my way to this site through a chance watching of George Green's interviews. Some I agree with, but yes its true, they have him on a need to know...

The reason I joined, as I don't often get involved, is something you aked during the interview; "Is there no hope?" Well, I understood your feeling at that moment, and such is the nature of heartfelt prayer.

So, in my own way, I'm hearing another's prayer and I pray that in my time here (I go where God sends me), I will be able to provide you with a manifestation of that hope and answer your prayer....