Thread: soul mate
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 08:56 AM   #35
Tez
Retired Avalon Member

Default Re: soul mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENdJOY View Post
If you ask me you are also delusional...and after fifty years, no doubt, desperate...

I don't say that to be mean...and I wish you the best in this relationship...but most likely is you have "memory" of a "past-life" relationship which you cherished, guaranteed this person is not the same person in the now, his life experience would not be the same, and he will not live up to your expectations...and you wil not find yourself progressing because you are clinging to the past instead of moving forward.

looking outside yourself for fulfillment, satisfaction and wholeness is not spiritually progressive...your true "soul-mate" dwells within you, waiting for you to recognize it is what will make you whole.
I would not say delusional, nor desperate. These comments you make appear to be from one who has not experienced this aspect in their life, has not found their own true mate, and who also appears to be very un-spiritual in passing judgement when the people they question are not known to them.

Everybody has their own opinions, and no-one can conceivably form a valid opinion of another when they have not had that same unquestionable experience themselves..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulder
…… I feel it is a scarey expectation for a girl to expect me to complete her, make her happy 100% of the time, etc. In reality, nobody is going to rescue you, or complete you - you have to do this for yourself. …….
If that person was to expect you to complete her, she is not really your soul-mate anyway, and is so one sided, you have to in essence complete each other, without expectations,

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureyes
where there is freedom of love, souls will gather and find each other, whether they be mates, companions, friends ...

when we allow for freedom of who we are on a deeper level, souls will find one another

when we know who we really are within ourselves, we have placed the road map to our souls within the universe ... others will find us

and

………….isn't it lovely that from knowing your truth as you do the universe has connected you with your soul mate, connection to enhance and deepen your purpose ... and his……………
What a truly great way of putting it, Thankyou.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger
i think that is a beautiful thing,
and, it is wonderful that many people
are making amasing connectionS
through avalon/and, through Camelot
Yes Susan, and as you also said about there being so many who are false in what they say and do, and so really the actions of some may very well become the label for the rest who are honest in their intentions – those seeking with a purity of heart.

I communicate daily by any and all means and forms of communication available to me.
Also, I would not expect anybody who has not found their soul-mate to understand those who have, it really is something special to behold.

Love and Peace to All
Tez is offline   Reply With Quote