View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 06:29 AM   #444
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agape View Post
ET or human, no one understands everything, not even the bigger part of it, we all may have specific knowledge or ability and plenty of things we know just from distance.
But if you are here and am i here , we know that both 'realities' exist and are connected , at points.

I'm sorry to hear you were attacked, physically ? For what reason ?
I don't know. To test me perhaps? To see if they could take control? If so then it was a success for them.
Quote:
People don't get 'injured' just in combats Kari. It's easy to think 'I'd always win' till the situation comes.
not combative. Self protective. Intense fear and survival instinct. I struggle to stay alive, to escape.
Flight or fight instinct. I don't purposely seek to fight someone. I try to escape first. But when cornered, and panic sets in......well, that is if I don't faint first.
I don't know.
I have several different responses to panic. Fainted one time, froze to the spot I stood another. And screamed, bite and kicked another time to try and get the man off me that was holding me down.
It's hard to tell what I'd do in any given situation. ?

Quote:
Better don't . I don't understand why are you 'fighting' with them, perhaps don't know all your story , what do you think they would do to you and why.
It does not mean at all that I take it lightly.

A
Did not fight them.

I don't know what they'd do. Hope to never find out. So far all attempts have been intercepted and stopped by agencies protecting me.
Kari Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote