View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 01:31 PM   #1894
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
If more people looked at the basic contructs and archetypes rather than the 'stories' being peddled we'd all C through the false light
Yes focus on the details,vs the stories themselves.Xamaple H1 N1-Y is it called H1 N1, and why is pork the other white meat.And why are cops called pigs.Y is the color of skin called PIGMENTATION.This is an Xample of ones and zeros.

When you hold someone accountable. You count their actions.I can only keep your attention,by leading you to embrace the idea, that i have access to something you do not, and you need me to protect you from the unknown.
This type of mindset,prevents you from ever using your own natural unlimited power of discernment.If we have a golf ball consciousness,we'll have a golf ball wakefullness.

Bottom and top line,these guys were never in control,and they know it.The whole matrix shifts every time one individual breaks a cycle. Every thread added are removed,shifts the design of the garment.
[/QUOTE]

H1 N1 OR HigH NooN ... shouldn't it be H2 N2 Always twisted.

Thats why people elect Government, they choose others to lead them.

Not realising that EVERYONE has all the knowledge and all the ideas that there has ever been inside of THEMSELVES. We just forgot.
And they keep conditions right to make sure we dont remember

They used the threats of nuclear war,disease (All the flews ) ET is in the pipeline

Well, I aint buying it. My mind, eyes and heart are open to truth. I'll c the lies for what they are I will be that thread
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote