View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 11:42 AM   #1887
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonia View Post
Interesting analogy... The falling tulip and that it should co-inside with the financial world today...By the way I loved the twilight serries of books, my 11 year daughter was really in to them loast year and I broke my leg and was laid up in hospital for a week and read them all in four days and nights while high on morphine... It's the passion and romance that gets us girls.....

On the syboligy... Is it that they planned the cover very carefully to link our minds in to a greater mass consious connection and feel bad and doomed knowing full well the sybolism or was it the designer tuning in to an allraedy sense of doom and picking up in it unwittingly or are these senarios both the same thing???
Their goal, is to keep the pineal gland from producing melatonin.The more saratonin we produce,the more we stay in fear.ET is on a bike at night, because melatonin is produced after 9 pm .This is why we get the 10:00 news, so we will keep producing saratonin ,the day time chemical.

When the body produces too much saratonin, our ET our Epidermal timing is off.The melatonin is what gives us ,the ability to think in astract terms, vs linear.The melatonin is responsible for your cellular timming.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 01-12-2010 at 11:52 AM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote