View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 06:09 AM   #12
truthseekerdan
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Romanian Sphinx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kra View Post
I got the book a few months ago and i start reading. And in the first dozen of pages the author is just saying how he met his source and what he can do and all that stuff about his source chilldhood... he's not saying anything about discoveries and what's the book about he forces you to read further (at least that is how i felt) by not telling you just yet... but instead it keeps telling you that the discoveries are so fantastic. I personaly... after reading some 50 pages or so... i don't know exactly how many anymore, i got to the conclusion that is full of BS. The way he writes about the source and what he's telling about the source... it's sci-fi. Not that is not possible what he wrote... but not like that, he just wrote for people who have no ideea about the stuff he's talking about and say "wow... that's incredible". It's a book that is written to be about something sensational no matter if it's true or not... it must be sensational (for uneducated people)... so here it is. But you know... there are many misteries in romanian mountains (and not only) like in every part of the world... and these truths are hidden and are kept that way... like all of us here know.
What i wrote in this reply is just my opinion based on my first impressions / gut feeling / intuition.
Thanks Kra for your opinion. I think I found a piece of the puzzle...

Love and Light
truthseekerdan is offline   Reply With Quote