View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 01:05 AM   #10
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Superimposed Parallel Universes

I'm not necessarily anti God or anti scales and tails. I'm just trying to figure out what the hell (or what from hell) is going on. There is so much conflicting information, preconceived ideas, emotional drama, etc. I'm seeing absolute power as being supremely problematic. I'm seeing the God concept as almost being an evil idea. To say 'I AM GOD' seems to be supremely arrogant...even if one was actually God. Namaste is a much more appealing concept to me presently. Is the Holy Spirit the Divinity Within All of Humanity? Is that the True and Living God? Are our bodies the Temple of the Holy Spirit? Is this all of the 'God' we're going to get? We don't seem to think that's enough...do we? We don't think this Earth is good enough either...do we? We seem to want to go to a better place (Heaven) to see God. Perhaps what we see is what we get. Perhaps we had better defend and take better care of each other and this world.

Zagami seems to be a mixed-up and conflicted person...but I think he knows way too much...and sometimes he blurts out way too much. But I'm all ears when he does this. I worry about Leo. I think he's in huge trouble. Bill Cooper spoke of aliens walking right through walls. Jordan Maxwell told of the girl who saw a reptilian come out of her closet and float toward her...even though she later heard it walking. Here are some clips to keep you awake tonight. Sorry.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-15-2009 at 03:37 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote